What Are The Mediation Options?
Contact: 831-429-9721 ~ email@example.com
Mediation can take many forms depending on the circumstances and needs of the clients:
- An initial consultation without charge to learn how the process would apply to your specific needs.
- An a la carte use of a stand-alone mediation session to address one or more specific issues.
- A set of mediation sessions necessary to help a couple go from separating to resolving all the issues associated with ending the marriage or partnership;
- A single session to become informed on the law and other options for child support, spousal support, or property division.
- Mediation support for clients who are mediating with someone else but want a second opinion or a consultation to help them through the other process;
- Client consultation for clients proceeding through the court system whether represented or self-representing.